Here's what I've been reading since January.
- The Last Continent, Terry Pratchett
- Jingo, Terry Pratchett
- The Corporation Wars: Dissidence, Ken Macleod
- Maskerade, Terry Pratchett
- Feet of Clay, Terry Pratchett
- The Sharing Knife: Horizon, Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Sharing Knife: Passage, Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Sharing Knife: Legacy, Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Sharing Knife: Beguilement, Lois McMaster Bujold
- Medusa's Web, Tim Powers
- All the Birds in the Sky, Charlie Jane Anders
- The Execution Channel, Ken MacLeod
- The Hallowed Hunt, Lois McMaster Bujold
- Paladin of Souls, Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Curse of Chalion, Lois McMaster Bujold
- Gentleman Jole and the Red Queen, Lois McMaster Bujold
- The Master and Margarita, Mikhail Bulgakov
- Martin Chuzzlewit, Charles Dickens
- Carpe Jugulum, Terry Pratchett
- Rivers of London, Ben Aaronovitch (re-"read". the audiobook is very good)
- The Go Programming Language, Alan A. A. Donovan and Brian W. Kernighan
- Haskell Programming from first principles, Christopher Allen and Julie Moronuki
- This Changes Everything, Naomi Klein
- Prayer, Tim Keller
- The Establishment, Owen Jones
- Future Grace, John Piper
- Erasing Hell, Francis Chan
- The Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert, Rosaria Butterfield
As usual, I don't keep track of comics very well, but...
- Y: The Last Man, Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra
- Locke and Key, Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez
- Walt Simonson's run on Thor
- Lots of Claremont's Uncanny X-Men
- Kelly Sue DeConnick's Captain Marvel
- Ta-Nehisi Coates's Black Panther
- Greg Pak's Totally Awesome Hulk
- Archangel, William Gibson and Jackson Guice
I started a bunch of technical books and non-fiction in the middle of the year and am ever so slowly getting through them. I fell into a bit of a trap where if a book I was reading got hard I'd start another hard book and now I have way too many in progress.
I no longer seem to be able to make good progress on reading physical books.
I'm seriously thinking of switching to Goodreads. This is a bit cumbersome.